Texas Health Resources PRN Healthcare Concierge - Fort Worth, TX in Dallas, Texas
Southwestern Health Resources (SWHR CIN) seeks to hire a PRN Healthcare Concierge to work "As Needed" supporting the Consumer Product Digital Experience department.
Please note: Southwestern Health Resources Clinically Integrated Network (SWHR CIN) is an affiliated company of Texas Health and UT Southwestern. If hired for this position, you will become a SWHR CIN PRN employee rather than a Texas Health or UT Southwestern employee.
The address is 1701 River Run, Suite 402, Fort Worth, Texas 76107 in the Westbend Building.
Salary range is Min $13.67 - Max $22.11 – based on relevant experience
• PRN - As Needed
• Monday – Friday, various hours dependent on business needs
• Receive all inbound calls from the member population and conduct proactive outbound calls as assigned
• Address member concerns and answer questions related to claims issues, provider resources, benefits, and member enrollment/disenrollment and service issues.
• Resolution and timely response to all member problems within expected or required timeframes.
• Management of the customer relationship to ensure retention and maintain member loyalty.
• Provide member education and counseling on access to services, benefits and providers.
• Assume ownership and responsibility for member satisfaction with Care N’ Care.
• Assist in grievance and appeals process.
• Perform verification calls for members that have enrolled in the Care N’ Care plan as well as perform welcome calls to those members that do not require a verification call.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Customer service, sales or account management experience, Call Center/High call volume handling experience, Managed care, health plan, or Medicare experience and thorough knowledge of CMS guidelines, process and systems Preferred
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.