Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - Oncology - FT - Days in Dallas, Texas
SIGN-ON BONUS - 10K!
Texas Health Dallas seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Medical/Surgical Oncology unit.
The address is 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas Texas, 75231
Hourly Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. –based on relevant experience
Full Time- 7a-7p - 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient. Patients are admitted to this 23-bed unit with oncology needs. The RN will need be treating patients from initial, diagnosis to end-of-life. Looking for a Registered Nurse that has strong Oncology, Medical Surgical/Telemetry experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications.
• Associates Degree Required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption
• BSN preferred upon hire.
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Current AHA BLS upon hire
• CPI within 60 days of hire
• ONS - Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certificate 6 Months Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Preferred
• OCN - Oncology Certified Nurse Preferred
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Patient assessment and time management skills
• Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.