Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy GI Lab in Dallas, Texas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Endoscopy/GI Lab department to work Full Time and 40 hours per week.
The address is 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231.
Plus 12K sign on bonus with 2 year agreement for eligible new hires
• The shift is between 9:00 AM- 5:30 PM but could vary, 8 hour shifts, 5 days per week, Monday-Friday, call required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• 1 year minimum Registered Nurse (RN) experience in Acute Care or completion of RN Residency program
• 2 years minimum experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Endoscopy, ICU, ED , Med Surg, Tele , PACU, L&D, or the Operating Room with excellent communication and assessment skills preferred
•RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req And
•BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req And
•ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 6 Months Req And
•CGRN - Certified Gastroenterology Registered Nurse Upon Hire Pref• •Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Additional perks of being a RN Endoscopy/GI
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Positively impact patients’ quality of life
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.