Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - RN - THPG - Fort Worth in Dallas, Texas
Texas Health Physicians Group is seeking to hire a RN Registered Nurse
This position will commute between the Alliance and the Clearfork Clinic. 10900 Founders Way Suite 201, Fort Worth 76244
Salary range is $28.69/hour – Max $45.27/hour – based on relevant experience.
• Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
The Registered Nurse functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the success the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Will utilizes the nursing
process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families. The essential job functions for this position are:
• Performs general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
• May perform specific nursing care as it relates to specialty of the practice
• Obtains patient consent for care and ensures patient confidentiality.
• Obtains and documents health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses disease condition.
• Provides patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
• Refers to/consults with physicians, other health providers, and community resources
to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
• Educates patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
• Documents patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
• Participates in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
• Tracks quality assurance data and monitors for acute and chronic care management.
Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
• Associate's Degree Graduate of accredited school of nursing required And
• Bachelor's Degree - Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
• 1 year related experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting And
• 1 year Experience in specialty area (e.g. Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, etc.) may be required
• Orthopedic experience a plus.
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire required And
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required Or
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required And
• Other May require additional specialty certifications Upon Hire Required.
• Knowledge of nursing processes, health care systems, structure, functions and community resources. Understanding of health care technology, equipment, and supplies. Familiarity with state law on nursing care, nurse practice guidelines, and
clinic policies and procedures.
• Ability to effectively communicate to staff and patients.
• Demonstrates sound judgment and composure with the ability to take appropriate action in questionable or emergency situations.
• Maintains a positive, caring attitude towards patients.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.