Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse (RN) - Wound Care (WOCNCB) in Dallas, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) Wound Care
Fast-paced department is looking for top-skilled nurses.
Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Dallas 8200 Walnut Hill Ln. TX 75231
Work hours: Full-Time | 40 Hours/week | Dayshift | Monday - Friday | 8AM- 5PM
· Provides consultation and direct assistance to nursing staff for all WOC patients.
· Assists staff to maintain current knowledge and competence for WOC patients through orientation, educational programs, role modeling, consultation and review of policies and procedures according to national guidelines.
· Produces documentation that initiates, follows and revises patient's plan of care.
· Produces documentation that supports and meets regulatory requirements.
Here’s What You Need
· BSN preferred
· Two year experience as a clinical nurse.
· BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support and ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support and CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Req
· RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
· WOCN required upon hire
· OR CWCN required within 6 months of hire
· OR CWOCN required within 6 months of hire
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
· Assesses the patient
· Plans the care of the patient
· Intervenes as appropriate
· Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
· Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
· Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
· Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
· Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.