Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse (RN)—Cardiac Cath Lab in Dallas, Texas
*Sign-On Bonus - $12,000.00 for all full time Cath Lab openings (current employees excluded) *
Are you looking for an opportunity to help build a growing Cath Lab? Come join us and share your input and expertise!
Texas Health Dallas is located at 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231
Salary Range : $27.50 - $52.88/hour, commensurate with working experience
Schedule : Full Time: Monday – Friday 40 hours a week, with on-call requirements. Must live within a 30-minute response time.
Cardiac Cath Lab Department highlights:
Assist in building a strong Cardiac Cath lab
Participate in unit Involvement to improve efficiency
Cohesive team environment
225 Cath Lab procedures per month
Significant volumes related to Cardiogenic Shock, STEMI, PVD and Structural Heart (TAVR, Mitral Clips, Watchman, etc.)
Cath Lab consists of 4 Cath Labs, 2 EP Labs and 26 Observation/recovery beds
Cath Lab also offers: 4 -10 hr shifts (7:00 AM-5:30 PM). On-Call for evenings, weekends and holidays required. Required to live within a 30-minute drive for on-call requirements. High paced procedure unit.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required; One (1) or more years’ current experience as a Cardiac Cath Lab RN is strongly preferred.
• Required to live within a 30-minute drive for on-call requirements
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 Days Required
• IABP - Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Certification Upon Hire Preferred
More about Texas Health Dallas:
Texas Health Dallas is a 900-bed MAGNET-designated hospital, a Level II Major Trauma facility, the first hospital in Dallas to achieve chest pain center accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers and recipient of the American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Silver Quality Achievement Award. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer care, cardiology, emergency medicine, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
Texas Health Resources:
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.