Texas Health Resources Surgery Circulator RN/Registered Nurse/1045-2115/Full Time/Dallas in Dallas, Texas
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Operating Room Department.
The address is Texas Health Dallas 8200 Walnut Hill Ln. TX 75231
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Hours are 1045-2115 , 4 -10 hour shifts
• Full Time, 40 hours per week ; Call and some holidays required;
• Approximately 7 call shifts in a 10 wk period, including 1 weekend. Call times: week days 17:00-0700 and Sat/Sun 0700-0700.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room or completion of an RN residency program required, 2 year minimum experience in the Operating Room as a Surgery Circulator in robotics preferred.
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.