Texas Health Resources Utility Technician - Full Time in Dallas, Texas
Utility Technician - Full Time
Fast-paced, high volume Environmental department is looking for top skilled utility techs. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Dallas, 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231
Work hours: Full Time, 2:30 PM -11:00 PM with rotating weekends.
Emergency Department highlights:
· Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment.
· Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated leadership resources.
· Enjoy opportunities for growth.
Here’s What You Need
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
· 6 Months related experience preferred
What You Will Do
· Transports trash, bio-hazard waste, material for recycling and/or soiled linen from collection points to designated disposal or holding points.
· Ensure the safe, timely, courteous transportation of linen as scheduled.
· Follows safety and infection control practices when: handling and disposing of regular and medical waste; practicing proper hand hygiene techniques.
· Demonstrating use of proper PPE when handling or transporting waste; using standard and isolation precautions as required.
· Moves furniture, files, and other items. Sets tables, chairs, and equipment up for a variety of functions.
· Adhere to all departmental and corporate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Utility Technician
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan repayment as well as several other benefits.
· Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
· Positively impact patients’ quality of life
· Enjoy opportunities for growth
For more than a half-century, Texas Health Dallas has been at the forefront of health care in North Texas. We’re an 875-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community in and around Dallas since 1966. We specialize in cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, women’s services and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus, we’re a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a Comprehensive Stroke and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services. *Texas Health Dallas is a joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a Level I Trauma Center, a Comprehensive Heart Attack Center, and a designated Magnet hospital. We’re a top choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, bariatric services, cardiac care and much more. As part of the Texas Health family and its 28,000+ employees, we’re one of the largest employers in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we improve the health of the people in our communities every day. You belong here.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.