Texas Health Resources In Room Dining Server- Full Time- Denton- GREAT BENEFITS in Denton, Texas
In Room Dining Server – Full Time
We’re looking for qualified In Room Dining Server like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Denton
Work hours: Full Time – 40 Hours, Must be available to work all shift, 6:30 am – 3:00 pm, 10:45 am – 7:15 pm, 11:15 am – 7:45 pm
Rotating Weekend & Holidays
Salary range: $13.00/hr. Min. to $18.72/hr. Max – Based on relevant experience
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
High School Diploma or Equivalent is preferred
6 months experience in a food service position or applicable customer service required.
FHC – Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire required
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful In Room Dining Server will
• Serve patient meals, assist with set up and prepare snacks accurately and timely according to procedures.
• Returns to the patient room within a reasonable period of time to pick up dirty tray and to confirm satisfaction with the patient.
• Comply with hand hygiene, patient identification, and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
• Utilizes basic diet therapy training to assist patients in selecting correct menu items as needed.
• Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties.
• Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
• Monitor, prepare, and deliver floor stock to designated units according to FIFO and check for expired product and/or prohibited food items.
• Check and log refrigerator/freezer temperatures on the nursing units.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at point of service and in resolution of complaints/concerns/questions.
• Follows AIDET principles.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Why Texas Health At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.