Texas Health Resources Radiologic Technologist PRN in Denton, Texas
Radiographer- PRN/ Rotating Shift
Texas Health Denton’s Radiology Diagnostic department is looking for a top skilled Radiographer. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Denton: 3000 N I-35 Denton, TX 76201
Work hours: PRN (As Needed) Rotating Shift
· Team based environment
· Workplace culture 2 nd to none
· We operate on lean principles and rely heavily on a team atmosphere and individual performance
· Highly engaged Radiology management
He re’s What You Need
· Other Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology upon hire required Or
· Associate's Degree preferred
· Other- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required
· 1 year radiologic technologist experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
· CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist (Either by the TDH or TMB) required upon hire And
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in 6 months required And
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly) required
What You Will Do
Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing
· Explains procedures to patient or guardian / family member if applicable prior to exam
· Positions patient to correct anatomical area of interest
· Uses multidisciplinary, team-oriented actions
· Assesses and recognizes the patient’s emotional, physical, developmental, cognitive and psychosocial conditions
Equipment Operation and Maintenance
· Adjusts technical factors
· Operates, cares for and maintains equipment
Professional Accountability and Partnership
· Maintains and enhances technical skills and technology advancement
· Performs any assignment deemed necessary by supervisor
Additional perks of being a Radiographer:
· As a Texas Health Radiographer you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and more.
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make us a great place to work.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital providing convenient care to people across North Texas and Southern Oklahoma since 1987. With more than 1,100 employees and 450 physicians on our medical staff we’re one of Denton County’s largest employers.
We specialize in Cancer Care, Neck & Back Program, Critical Care, Neonatology, CT Cardiac Imaging, Neurology, Electrophysiology, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Emergency Care, Robotic Surgery, Endovascular Surgery, Stroke Care, General Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Heart & Vascular Services, Women & Infants Care, Interventional Radiology and Wound Care & Hyperbaric Treatment.
Texas Health Denton is a Joint Commission-accredited Primary (Level II) Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center, a Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence and a Magnet® designated hospital.
Our four-story specialty center for women and infants features 12 labor and delivery beds, 2 C-section suites along with 6 antepartum and 24 postpartum beds. Texas Health Denton is the city’s only provider of obstetrical and neonatal intensive care services and is the largest provider of obstetrical services in Denton County. The ground floor houses a breast imaging center, outpatient physical therapy, cardiac rehabilitation and an internal medicine residency program.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . #LI-TC2
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.