Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse (RN II) - Medical Surgical - Full Time Days in Denton, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN II) - Medical Surgical - BU Medical
BU Medical- RN II Med Surg - Full Time/ Days
*Sign-On Bonus for Eligible New Hires*
Texas Health’s BU Medical department is looking for a top skilled Registered Nurse. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Denton: 3000 N I-35 Denton, Texas 76201
Work hours: Full Time (36 Hour) Day Shift - 7A - 7P
Sign-on bonus: for eligible RN’s (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
· Team based environment
· Great Benefits/401K/PTO
· Workplace culture 2 nd to none
· Highly engaged management
Here’s What You Need
· Nursing Diploma required Or
· Associate's Degree Nursing required Or
· Bachelor's Degree Nursing preferred
· 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse
· Completion of an RN residency program required
Licenses and Certifications
· RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required And
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required And
· ACLS- Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 days required And
· CPI- Crisis Prevention Intervention Training (maintained annually) 90 days required
What You Will Do
· Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
· Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional acceptance
· Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding others frame of reference.
· Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
· Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
· Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is reliable, available and attentive.
· Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
· Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
· Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Registered Nurse:
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make us a great place to work.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital providing convenient care to people across North Texas and Southern Oklahoma since 1987. With more than 1,100 employees and 450 physicians on our medical staff we’re one of Denton County’s largest employers.
We specialize in Cancer Care, Neck & Back Program, Critical Care, Neonatology, CT Cardiac Imaging, Neurology, Electrophysiology, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Emergency Care, Robotic Surgery, Endovascular Surgery, Stroke Care, General Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Heart & Vascular Services, Women & Infants Care, Interventional Radiology and Wound Care & Hyperbaric Treatment.
Texas Health Denton is a Joint Commission-accredited Primary (Level II) Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center, a Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence and a Magnet® designated hospital.
Our four-story specialty center for women and infants features 12 labor and delivery beds, 2 C-section suites along with 6 antepartum and 24 postpartum beds. Texas Health Denton is the city’s only provider of obstetrical and neonatal intensive care services and is the largest provider of obstetrical services in Denton County. The ground floor houses a breast imaging center, outpatient physical therapy, cardiac rehabilitation and an internal medicine residency program.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com . #LI-TC2
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.