Texas Health Resources RN II - BU/Oncology - Full Time - Nights in Denton, Texas
Texas Health Denton seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Medical Surgical unit.
The address is 3000 North I-35 Denton, TX 76201
Hourly Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. –based on relevant experience
7P-7A 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse for the Surgical Unit will care for the Oncology patient. The Registered Nurse will have self-scheduling options, NCAP opportunity, Certification reimbursement and Tuition reimbursement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing Required. RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• BSN preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.