Texas Health Resources THDN HOST/HOSTESS PRN in Denton, Texas
Fast-paced, high-volume Food and Nutrition team is looking for top skilled host/hostess. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Alliance.10864 Texas Health Trail TX 76244
Work hours: PRN As needed.
At Texas Health Alliance we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 151-bed, full-service hospital serving our community since 2012. Our location in North Fort Worth provides convenient care to people in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Roanoke and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for women’s and infants’ services, emergency medicine and cardiac rehab, we’ve got it. Plus we’re a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Alliance is Joint Commission-accredited, a Baby Friendly Facility and a Pathways to Excellence-designated hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Fort Worth for radiology services, women’s and infants’ services, wellness services and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Qualifications - External
Here’s What You Need
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
· 6 Months experience in a food service position or applicable customer service experience required
- Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire required
What You Will Do
· Serve patient meals, assist with set up and prepare snacks accurately and timely according to procedures. Returns to the patient room within a reasonable period of time to pick up dirty tray and to confirm satisfaction with the patient.
· Comply with hand hygiene, patient identification, and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
· Utilizes basic diet therapy training to assist patients in selecting correct menu items as needed.
· Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties.
· Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
· Monitor, prepare, and deliver floor stock to designated units according to FIFO and check for expired product and/or prohibited food items.
· Check and log refrigerator/freezer temperatures on the nursing units.
· Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at point of service and in resolution of complaints/concerns/ questions. Follows AIDET principles.
· Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Employee
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.