Texas Health Resources Internal Medicine NURSE PRACTITIONER - Duncanville, TX in Duncanville, Texas
NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITY
Enhance your future with an exceptional opportunity to develop a thriving Internal Medicine practice that focuses on the assessment and management of a wide-spectrum of adult medical conditions.
This established is part of one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas.
• Full Time – 40 hours per week
• Superb reputation in the Community
• Convenient clinic location with exceptional Staff Support
• Established patient base
• Electronic Medical Records- EPIC
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
• Competitive Salary, plus production and quality bonuses
• Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
• NP Certification and TX license required
• Internal Medicine NP experience preferred
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.