Texas Health Resources PBX Operator in Flower Mound, Texas
Texas Health Flower Mound’s Patient Access Department is looking for a PBX Operator to join the team. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Flower Mound, 4400 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX, 75028
Work hours: Monday-Thursday – 12:30pm to 9:00pm Friday – 2:30pm to 11:00pm
Patient Access Department highlights:
· Flexible Schedule
· Fun and energetic working environment
· Strong focus on teamwork and support
· Autonomy and independence encouraged.
Here’s What You Need
· H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required.
· 1 year of Experience as a Dispatcher, Communication Specialist, Customer Service Representative or similar position in a communication or dispatch center required.
· 2 years of experience preferred.
· Hospital experience preferred.
What You Will Do
· Answers incoming calls to the hospital switchboard in a timely manner, directing calls to the correct location or assisting with needed phone numbers.
· Answers questions regarding basic operation of telephone system.
· Transfers calls to appropriate departments for problem resolution as needed.
· Overhead pages to locate physicians and relay approved information to employees and visitors.
· Documents all page requests either automatically through paging system and/or manually using written records.
· Managing the pager inventory.
CODES & ALARMS
· Learns, monitors, acknowledges, and responds to all alarms and codes calmly and in a systematic, defined manner, following all procedures accurately and according to hospital policy.
· Implements medical emergency codes via pagers, overhead paging, cell phones, etc.
· Accurately documents all codes.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.