Texas Health Resources Registered Respiratory Therapist (PRN) - Days in Flower Mound, Texas
Registered Respiratory Therapist
We are looking for a qualified Registered Respiratory Therapist like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work Location: Texas Health Flower Mound, 4400 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75028
Work hours: PRN as needed (Days). Minimum of two 12 hour shifts per 6 week scheduled. Will include some weekends and rotating holiday requirements
Respiratory Care Department Highlights:
· Small community/family atmosphere
· Staff longevity with tenure experience
· Top percentile scores for Patient Experience
· Staff have a voice in decision making/shared governance
Here’s What You Need
Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Care Program REQUIRED
1 Year Med/Surg or critical care experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
RCP - Respiratory Care Practitioner Upon Hire REQUIRED and
RRT - Registered Respiratory Therapist Upon Hire REQUIRED and
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly REQUIRED and
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire preferred
Good verbal communications, good interpersonal skills, computer experience
What You Will Do:
· Patient Assessment/Plan of Care
· Patient Treatment
· Professional Accountability
· Other duties as assigned.
Additional perks of being a Registered Respiratory Therapist
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site (https://jobs.texashealth.org/) for info like Benefits (https://jobs.texashealth.org/benefits) , Job Listings by Category (https://jobs.texashealth.org/professions) , recent Awards (https://jobs.texashealth.org/awards) we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com
Texas Health requires a resume when an application is submitted.Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.