Texas Health Resources Clinical Lab Assistant PRN in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is seeking a Clinical Lab Assistant for their laboratory.
• PRN "As Needed"
• Variable Shifts; 2-3 shifts per week; Monday - Friday
Required Minimum Education:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Prefer: Completion of one semester course in Phlebotomy
Required Minimum Experience:
• Highly Prefer: 6 months experience as a phlebotomist
• Completion of a one semester course in phlebotomy preferred
• Prefer: PBT (ASCP)
• Venipuncture with all age groups Customer service skills, keyboard skills and use of personal computer
Job Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
• Specimen Integrity
• Test Procedures
• Laboratory Operations
• Professional Accountability
• Quality Control/Documentation
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.