Texas Health Resources Coordinator Quality Improvement RN - Full Time, Days in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Coordinator Quality Improvement Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Quality Management Department at Texas Health Fort Worth.
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas, 76104.
Salary $35.66 min - $52.40/hr max based on relevant experience.
• Full Time; 40 hours a week; Days, 8:00am – 5:30pm
• Provides leadership and vision for sepsis and other patient populations in terms of operation, services and patient care.
• Concurrent review of medical records against pre-established criteria/quality initiatives.
• Develops and maintains collaborative partnerships with physicians, staff and peers to support implementation and ongoing evaluation of care delivery.
• Oversees and facilitates care and follow up of patients.
• Coordinates education of staff on established standards.
• Communicates with members of the team regarding the findings of case reviews and abstractions.
• Analyzes data and suggests opportunities to improve the delivery of patient care.
• Develops and sustains plan for monitoring Sepsis and other identified populations.
• Leads and directs achievement in the provision of quality of care of identified patient populations, working with appropriate staff and physicians.
• Analyzes data and coordinates implementation of practice changes. Maintains related database(s).
• Ability to enter raw data into various electronic databases and retrieve data in a format that provides information.
• Researches and produces internal and external organizational benchmarking reports and studies to identify and measure continuous improvement priorities and targets.
• Review medical records against pre-established criteria for Sepsis and other identified populations, and other reviews as needed.
• Participates in and provides education and other clinical care delivery to meet goals.
• Participates in development of best practices per the standard of care.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required AND
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing highly preferred OR
• Master's Degree health-related field preferred
• 3 Years clinical experience in acute care setting required
• 1 Year experience in healthcare quality/performance improvement highly preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required
• CPHQ - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality upon hire preferred
• Computer software skills including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. • Knowledgeable in the application of statistical data.
• Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner with various audiences.
• Understands and appreciates the sensitive and confidential nature of performance improvement activities.
• Prefer knowledge of Joint Commission standards, PI tools, Lean Principles and statistical analysis.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
At Texas Health Fort Worth we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 726-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community since 1930. Our location in Fort Worth provides convenient care to the residents of Fort Worth and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, neurosciences, sports medicine and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus we’re an accredited Cycle III Chest Pain Center, an Emergency Center of Excellence and provide gynecology, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Fort Worth is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Comprehensive Stroke Center, an Acute Heart Failure Center, a Level II Trauma Center, a designated Magnet hospital and the Best Place to Have a Baby in Tarrant County. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women’s services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.