Texas Health Resources EMS Outreach Program Manager - Full Time, 40 Hours in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Alliance seeks to hire EMS Outreach Program Manager to join the Nursing Administration Team.
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail, Fort Worth, Texas, 76244.
Salary: Min $29.12 – Max $47.28, based on relevant work experience.
• Full-Time, 40 Hours a Week
The EMS Outreach Program Manager will serve as a representative to foster EMS relationships within the community and improve current EMS processes with the Emergency Department. This person will also be responsible to implement new initiatives to improve EMS processes and relationships with the community, servicing EMS Agencies and ER.
The essential duties of this position are:
• Under general direction, plans, develops, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates technical and administrative
aspects of emergency medical services activities.
• Collaborate with department and entity leaders to design and implement EMS initiatives and market differentiators that are
in alignment with strategic plan.
• Develop and implement strategically focused initiatives to support EMS service line growth.
• Serves as a liaison with other emergency medical service providers and governing agencies ensuring compliance
with regulatory requirements or providing assistance and/or guidance to service providers as necessary.
• Acts as a liaison between EMS and ER leadership providing analytics which will be used to identify to
performance improvement metrics (i.e. assumption to care times and wall times).
• Serve as entity representative for Regional and Statewide EMS meetings, conferences and seminars.
• Direct city-wide educational symposium for caregivers and EMS agencies as appropriate.
• Develop curriculum, market event and maintain required training records and/or rosters.
• Conduct case study reviews and provide recommendations to address training needs identified through the case
• Reviews coordinated efforts, and identifies opportunities for improvement for more efficient and more effective
treatment of time sensitive diseases.
• Support business growth strategies for EMS services in order to advance the tertiary care facility strategy.
• Reviews and evaluates current and future EMS issues and trends to ensure that emergency medical services
reflect clinical best practices and evidence based care as well as the most current technology and service delivery
• Utilize data collection and reporting tools to monitor and evaluate quality metrics as well as report outcomes.
• Identify and present training time and cost estimates related implementation of new procedures or guidelines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent with 9 Years experience in emergency medical services, pre-hospital emergency medicine or other clinically related discipline required OR
• Bachelor's Degree with 5 Years recent experience in emergency medical services, pre-hospital emergency medicine or other clinically related discipline required
• Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required OR
• EMT-P - Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic upon hire required OR
• LP - Licensed Paramedic referred if paramedic upon hire required
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally across disciplines and with a variety of distinct constituents, including patients, guests, staff members, physicians, and volunteers.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across and beyond the organization.
• Must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and advanced expertise in analyzing organizational needs.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a major organizational initiative, accomplish results and achieve measurable organizational outcomes and goals.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and coach for results.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple demands as well as respond to rapidly changing priorities.
• Service orientation and demonstrated ability to respond to the needs and emotions of people under stress.
• Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.