Texas Health Resources Experienced Family Medicine Physician Assistant - Fort Worth, TX in Fort Worth, Texas
FAMILY PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY
Fort Worth, Texas
Experience the difference when you join one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas. Texas Health Physicians Group is actively recruiting for a full time Physician Assistant to specialize in the full range of services for families in Fort Worth.
• Full Time 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 7:30AM – 4:30PM
• Superb Reputation in the Community
• 9 provider practice; excellent support staff; and convenient location.
• Competitive Base Salary with Bonus Structure
• Comprehensive benefit package, CME, Malpractice, Paid time off and 401k
• Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
• PA Certification and TX license required
• Understand the responsibilities of being a team member in a large 9 provider practice
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021®
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.