Texas Health Resources Family Nurse Practitioner Fort Worth TX in Fort Worth, Texas
FAMILY PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY
FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
Fort Worth, Texas
Experience the difference when you join one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas. Texas Health Physicians Group is actively recruiting for a full time Family Nurse Practitioner to specialize in the full range of services for families in Fort Worth.
• Full Time 36 hours per week
• Superb Reputation in the Community
• 5 provider practice; excellent support staff; and convenient location.
• Competitive Base Salary with Bonus Structure
• Comprehensive benefit package, CME, Malpractice, Paid time off and 401k
• Graduate of accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program
• NP Certification and TX license required
• Understand the responsibilities of being a team member in a large 5 provider practice
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.