Texas Health Resources Histology Tech II PRN in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is seeking a Histology Tech PRN for their laboratory.
• PRN "As Needed"
• Variable, M - F, from 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Required Minimum Education:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Associated Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Medical technology, Clinical Lab Science or Chemical, Physical or Biological Science preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
• Prior Histology experience preferred
• HT (ASCP), HTL (ASCP) required within 90 days from hire
• Strong, positive interpersonal skills
• Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly
• Problem-solving ability, time management skills, and possesses organizational skills to function successfully
• Specimen Integrity
• Gross Room
• Test Procedures
• Laboratory Operations
• Professional Accountability
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.