Texas Health Resources In Room Dining Server- As Needed- Day Shifts- Alliance in Fort Worth, Texas
In Room Dining Server
As Needed- Days- Alliance
**PRN, Rotating Day Shifts
Are you looking for a rewarding career in an award-winning healthcare system? We’re looking for a qualified In Room Dining Server like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Alliance 10864 Texas Health Trail TX 76244
Work Environment: Food & Nutrition Services
Work hours: PRN (as needed) Rotating Day Shifts
Salary range: $13.00 - $18.72 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health Alliance we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 151-bed, full-service hospital serving our community since 2012. Our location in North Fort Worth provides convenient care to people in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Roanoke and surrounding areas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is Preferred
Six (6) months experience in a food service position or applicable customer service required.
FHC – Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire required Capable of working independently, setting priorities, and being flexible in assignments
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful In Room Dining Server will
• Serve patient meals, assist with set up and prepare snacks accurately and timely according to procedures.
• Returns to the patient room within a reasonable period of time to pick up dirty tray and to confirm satisfaction with the patient.
• Comply with hand hygiene, patient identification, and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
• Utilizes basic diet therapy training to assist patients in selecting correct menu items as needed.
• Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties.
• Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
• Monitor, prepare, and deliver floor stock to designated units according to FIFO and check for expired product and/or prohibited food items.
• Check and log refrigerator/freezer temperatures on the nursing units.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at point of service and in resolution of complaints/concerns/questions.
• Follows AIDET principles.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.