Texas Health Resources In Room Dining Server - Part Time in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Fort Worth seeks to hire an In Room Dining Server to work Part Time and join the Food Nutrition Services Team!
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Salary Range is Min. $12.20/hr to Max. $18.57/hr - Based on relevant experience
• Part Time – 24 hours
• 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm
• Rotating weekends and holidays
• Serve patient meals, assist with set up and prepare snacks accurately and timely according to procedures.
• Returns to the patient room within a reasonable period of time to pick up dirty tray and to confirm satisfaction with the patient.
• Comply with hand hygiene, patient identification, and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
• Utilizes basic diet therapy training to assist patients in selecting correct menu items as needed.
• Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties.
• Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
• Monitor, prepare, and deliver floor stock to designated units according to FIFO and check for expired product and/or prohibited food items.
• Check and log refrigerator/freezer temperatures on the nursing units.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills at point of service and in resolution of complaints/concerns/questions.
• Follows AIDET principles.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required
• Or contingent upon enrollment in High School or GED program with the requirement to graduate from the program within 1 year of hire required
• 6 months experience in a food service position or applicable customer service required.
• FHC – Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire required
• Reading, basic math, written language in English.
• Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Positive customer service attributes.
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
• Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment while maintaining focus and quality and quality service.
Why Texas Health Resources?
• Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Be sure to click on the links below for an introduction to THR Food Nutrition Services as well as what former and current employees are saying about THR!
Front of the House: https://youtu.be/YBua-rauWJQ
Back of the House : https://youtu.be/sP0zw_0du5I
For a complete list of Texas Health's Awards & Recognitions click on the link below.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.