Texas Health Resources Materials Tech PRN As Needed in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Southwest seeks to hire a Materials Tech PRN as needed to work Full Time.
The address is 6100 Harris Parkway, Fort Worth, Texas 76132
Salary range is Min. $12.59/hr to Max. $19.51/hr – based on relevant experience
Work Schedule is as needed
• Performs various Warehouse/Storeroom tasks including, receiving, stocking, filing of delivery paperwork/documents
• Daily inventory orders and backorder releases are pulled and delivered to the requesting department.
• Assists with returning items to the vendor and with the shipment of repairs.
• All overnight or expedited requests are accounted for and delivered to the requesting area as quickly as possible..
• Ensure the continuous availability of supplies to the clinical and support departments of the hospital
• Ensure the accuracy of the automated inventory system and assists with the smooth flow of supplies.
• Answers the phone, returns calls, pagers and assists departments with questions, concerns and special requests.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
• 1 Year Relevant experience in materials management Preferred and
• 1 Year Customer service experience Preferred
• Ability to meet time standards required by position.
• Basic computer, reading and writing skills.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle moderately difficult requests by performing necessary research.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.