Texas Health Resources noncertified Anesthesia Tech - M-F; 2:30pm to 11:00pm - Anesthesiology - Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Forth Worth seeks to hire a non-certified Anesthesia Tech for full time employment in the Surgery Department.
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Salary: Min $16.14 – Max $26.07, based on relevant work experience.
Evening Shift; 40 hours
Monday-Friday; 2:30PM to 11:00PM
Weekend and holiday requirements
• Provides support to anesthesia providers during routine and urgent surgical cases and procedures to ensure quality patient care.
• Provides support to anesthesia staff with preparation of room and equipment needed for patient care.
• Protects patient and personal safety by following department processes, maintaining a sterile environment and understanding equipment function.
• Maintains supply, equipment and pharmacy inventory to optimize delivery of anesthesia services. Maintains cleanliness and proper function of anesthesia equipment and workroom.
• Daily computer support. Troubleshoots equipment. Able to support Anesthesiologist in Optime.
• Assists in meeting departmental/hospital KPIs related to patient outcomes, customer satisfaction, financial performances, organizational effectiveness and community health care
• Communicates with supervisor on daily activity of schedule and unit needs. Works with multidisciplinary team and other departments to coordinate patient care. Utilizes communication tools such as HEART, SBAR and Team STEPPS.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• Relevant experience or training program preferred
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support
• Organized; Good Communication Skills; Ability to work under pressure and multi-task; work independently and basic computer knowledge
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (#1)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A 2020 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2020 "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Dallas Morning News
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women™ 2020
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.