Texas Health Resources Nuclear Medicine Specialist Radiology Department PRN Days in Fort Worth, Texas
Nuclear Medicine Specialist PRN
Texas Health Alliance’s Radiology Nuclear department is looking for a top skilled Nuclear Medicine Specialist. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Alliance: 10864 Texas Health Trail Fort Worth, Texas 76244
Work hours: PRN
· Team based environment
· Workplace culture 2 nd to none
· We operate on lean principles and rely heavily on a team atmosphere and individual performance
· Highly engaged Radiology management
Here’s What You Need
· Other Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology or nuclear medicine required Or
· Associate's Degree preferred
· Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required
· 1 years in nuclear medicine preferred
Licenses and Certifications
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Nuclear Medicine upon hire required Or
· CNMT - Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist upon hire required And
· CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist either by the TDH or TMB upon hire required And
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required
What You Will Do
Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing
· Explains procedures to patient or guardian / family member if applicable prior to exam
· Positions patient to correct anatomical area of interest
· Uses multidisciplinary, team-oriented actions
· Assesses and recognizes the patients emotional, physical, developmental, cognitive and psychosocial conditions
Equipment Operation and Maintenance
· Adjusts technical factors
· Operates, cares for and maintains equipment
Professional Accountability and Partnership
· Maintains and enhances technical skills and technology advancement
· Performs any assignment deemed necessary by supervisor
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nuclear Medicine Specialist:
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Alliance is a 151-bed, full-service hospital serving our community since 2012. Our location in North Fort Worth provides convenient care to people in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Roanoke and surrounding areas.
We’re Joint Commission-accredited with a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Plus, we’re a Baby Friendly Facility and Pathways to Excellence designated hospital. We provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services and are a top choice in North Fort Worth for radiology services and much more.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com . #LI-TC2
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.