Texas Health Resources Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) -Weekend Shift- No Call-12k Bonus for Eligible New Hires- Southwest in Fort Worth, Texas
$12,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE NEW HIRES
Operating Room Nurse (Surgery Circulator RN) – Full Time, Southwest Fort Worth (Weekend Shift, No Call)
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Operating Room Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
· Work location: 6100 Harris Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76132
· Work environment: Operating Room
Pay Rate: $27.50 - $52.88 (based on experience)
· Work hours: Full-time, Weekend Shift from 6:30AM - 7:00PM
· Associate's Degree Nursing required
· 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program (Required)
· RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire (Required upon hire)
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required upon hire)
· BSN (Preferred)
· 2 years of Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room as a RN preferred
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
· OR RN Surgery Circulator duties and skills
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
· 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
· Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
· “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
· A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
· Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
· A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth. Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.