Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit- FT - (7P-7A) - Alliance in Fort Worth, Texas
Sign-on Bonus $10,000
Texas Health Alliance seeks to hire an RN II to work full time in the ICU.
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail Fort Worth, TX 76244
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Full Time - Night Shift
• 3 (12 hour) shifts a week
• Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
• Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional acceptance
• Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
• Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
• Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is reliable, available and attentive.
• Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
• Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
• Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing is required (Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred
• CLIAFE- Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required
• 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program is required. Preferred 2 years ICU experience in acute setting.
• RN - Registered Nurse is required upon hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support is required upon hire (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred)
• CPI- Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required within 60 days of hire
• ACLS- Advanced Cardiac Life Support required within 30 days of hire
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.