Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit- PRN - Days - Alliance in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Alliance seeks to hire an Registered Nurse to work PRN Nights in the ICU.
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail Fort Worth, TX 76244
Salary rate is: $41.00/hr.
• PRN As Needed
• Hours Variable
Texas Health Alliance has Intensive care nurses, paramedics, employees and physicians on the medical staff that receive continual training in the use of specialized lifesaving equipment and techniques - twenty four bed unit.
The essential job duties of this position are:
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing is required (Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred
• CLIAFE- Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required
• 2 years of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program is required. Preferred 2-3 years ICU experience in acute setting.
• RN - Registered Nurse is required upon hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support is required upon hire (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred)
• CPI- Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required within 60 days of hire
• ACLS- Advanced Cardiac Life Support required within 30 days of hire
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.