Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - Radiology Pre/Post Op Recovery Procedures - Full Time, 40 Hours-Harris Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Registered Nurse II to work Full Time at Texas Health Fort Worth in our Radiology, Pre/Post Op Procedure Department.
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Salary $26.50 min - $50.82/hr max based on relevant experience
• Full-Time, 40 Hours; Monday – Friday, 4/10 Hour Shifts, 7:30am – 6:00pm, Rotating Days; On-Call Required
The Registered Nurse II responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs. The professional nurse exhibits understanding of basic human needs by demonstrating. The essential job functions for this position are:
• Honors worth of humans through unconditional acceptance as evidenced
• Concerned with understanding others frame of reference.
• The professional nurse demonstrates an appreciation of unique meanings
• Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
• Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
• Listens and concentrates on others. Is reliable, available and attentive.
• The professional nurse communicates an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant by
• The professional nurse creates settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
• Follows guidelines and recommendations defined by regulatory or professional practice agencies
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associates Degree in Nursing required. (Completion of BSN within two years
of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption.
• Bachelor’s Degree Nursing preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required.
• 1 year critical care experience preferred.
• Registered Nurse Required
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence .
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.