Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse/RN Float Pool (Inpatient Med Surg, Intermediate and/or ICU) - Full Time Nights - Great Benefits and Opportunities to work in a variety of Units ** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME in Fort Worth, Texas
* Sign On Bonus $10K For Eligible New Hires *
Texas Health Resources is seeking to hire an RN for our Float Pool (Inpatient Med Surg, Intermediate and/or ICU).
The address is Texas Health Southwest, 6100 Harris Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76132.
Salary range is $26.50/hour – Max $50.82/hour – based on relevant experience.
• Full-Time – (3)12 hour shifts 7p-7a, every other weekend.
RN's are responsible for floating to different units in the hospital such as Med-Surg, Telemetry, PCU, ICU and ED holds.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required. (Float Pool experience strongly preferred)
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
Licenses and Certifications
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req And
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req And
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training not required for Endoscopy 60 Days Req And
PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support ED only 90 Days Req And
NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program NICU only 90 Days Req And
NIHSS - National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification ICU, PCU and ED only 6 Months Req And
TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course ED only 12 Months Req
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic computer skills - computerized charting - use EPIC/Care Connect preferred
• Critical thinking skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and service excellence skills are also essential attributes for this position.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7 th year in a row)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.