Texas Health Resources Registered Pharmacy Technician I in Fort Worth, Texas
Registered Pharmacy Technician I
Fast-paced, high volume Pharmacy Department is looking for top skilled Pharmacy Techs. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Fort Worth 1301 Pennsylvania Ave, Forth Worth., TX 76104
Work hours: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM, every other weekend, some holidays, some overnights.
Pharmacy Department highlights:
· Hospital is rapidly growing, and department is expanding.
· Very diverse and inclusive team with a focus on exceptional patient care
Here’s What You Need
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
· RPhT - Registered Pharmacy Technician Upon Hire Required
· Inpatient hospital pharmacy experience highly preferred
· IV Certification Preferred
· Proficiency in written and verbal English language, computers, the ability to adapt to various software systems, and basic math including conversions, proportions, ratios, and algebra.
· The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
What You Will Do
Performs age-appropriate patient assessment and establishes plan of care.
· Timely and accurate preparation, delivery & storage of medications, including (when appropriate) the use of technology to do so.
· Ensuring accuracy of one's own work as well as the maintenance of required competencies, and other documentation. Must reflect consistently departmental QI and PS standards, programs, and initiatives.
· Ongoing professional development and growth.
· Communicate effectively, develop working relationships and role model teamwork.
· Manages own time and shares the responsibility for minimizing pharmaceutical costs (including wastage) and discovering new process efficiencies.
· Other duties as assigned.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.