Texas Health Resources RN, Clinical Nurse Leader, Renal - Full Time, 40 Hours; Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Fort Worth seeks to hire a Clinical Nurse Leader/Registered Nurse V to join the Renal Department.
The address is Texas Health Fort Worth, 1301 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas, 76104.
Salary: Min $39.29 – Max $56.64, based on relevant work experience.
• Full-Time, 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
As a Clinical Nurse Leader/Registered Nurse V with Texas Health Resources , this position will oversee the management of patient care.
The essential duties of this position are:
• Identifies the need for consultation services of Advanced Practice Nurses and/or other allied health care providers.
• Facilitates the integration of multiple disciplines to achieve highest and optimal patient outcomes.
• Demonstrates expertise in the care of a designated patient population.
• Serves as a resource to nursing staff for complex patient care issues.
• Synthesizes multiple data elements to evaluate and achieve optimal patient/population outcomes.
• Assimilates and applies research-based information to design, implement and evaluate patients' plans of care.
• Serves as a steward of resources: fiscal, personnel, materials, and time.
• Articulates patient needs, concerns, perspective to physician and other care providers.
• Advocates and negotiates within the health care system to meet the needs of the patient.
• Utilizes appropriate teaching principles and strategies to teach patient and family members.
• Contributes to staff development
• Utilizes quality improvement methodologies to improve patient outcomes.
• Participates in Failure Mode Evaluation Analysis, root cause analysis to evaluate system failures and patient safety practices:
• Advocates for professional standards of practice using organizational and political processes.
• Demonstrates professional independence in the practice of nursing
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Master's Degree Nursing Required
• 5 Years current hospital experience Required
• 2 Years direct patient care experience Required
• 1 Year of Renal experiencer Preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required
• CNL - Clinical Nurse Leader Upon Hire Required
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support wihin 6 Months Required
• CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 Days Required
• Basic computer skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Collaboration and negotiation skills
• Effective oral and written skills
• Proficiency in nursing process, problem solving, and performance improvement process.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
At Texas Health Fort Worth, we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 726-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community since 1930. Our location in Fort Worth provides convenient care to the residents of Fort Worth and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, neurosciences, sports medicine and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus we’re an accredited Cycle III Chest Pain Center, an Emergency Center of Excellence and provide gynecology, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Fort Worth is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Comprehensive Stroke Center, an Acute Heart Failure Center, a Level II Trauma Center, a designated Magnet hospital and the Best Place to Have a Baby in Tarrant County. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women’s services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.