Texas Health Resources RN--Progressive Care--Full Time--(7P-7A) - Alliance in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Alliance seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Progressive Care Unit.
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail Fort Worth, TX 76244
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 7P-7A, full-time, (3)12 hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
Texas Health Alliance has Progressive care nurses, paramedics, employees and physicians on the medical staff that receive continual training in the use of specialized lifesaving equipment and techniques - twenty four bed unit.
The essential job duties of this position are:
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associates Degree Nursing RN's hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date req.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BSN preferred
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS (AHA) 30 days req.
• CPI training within 60 days req.
• PALS 6 months req. TNCC 6 months req. or ENPC within 6 months req.
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• 2-3 years of PCU/ICU experience preferred
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.