Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse - Hemodialysis - PRN Rotating Shift in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Fort Worth seeks to hire an RN PRN I to work as needed in Dialysis.
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth, TX 76104
The salary is 37/hr flat rate
• PRN (As Needed) Rotating Shifts
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, a Magnet facility, is in search of a Registered Nurse for our 8 bed Hemodialysis unit . The Hemodialysis RN will improve the quality of care for the Chronically ill Hemodialysis patient. The essential job duties of this position are:
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing is required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred (Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions)
• 2 years clinical nursing experience is required - Hemodialysis RN experience preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse is required upon hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support is required upon hire (greater than 3 months is preferred)
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.