Texas Health Resources SECURITY OFFICER PRN in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Methodist Hospital Willow Park seeks to hire a Security Officer PRN to work as needed.
101 Crown Pointe Blvd, Willow Park, TX 76087
Salary range is min $14.94/hr to max $26.62/hr based on relevant experience
Work schedule is 7:00PM to 7:00AM Saturdays and Sundays
Performs officer duties to include, but not limited to:
• Patrols buildings and ground for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry.
• Locks and opens doors according to schedules.
• Provides individual and group escorts to and from parking areas
• Identifies and removes unauthorized individuals from property
• Enforces campus parking policies/cite violations
• Maintains compliance with Security policies
• Pursues and detains persons involved in criminal activity
• Fills out incident/offense report forms and composes narratives.
• Gives directions to areas of facility
• Interacts with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors and staff.
• Provides vehicle assistance
• Patrols interior/perimeter of campus and parking
Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities. Reports and escalates situations to the Threat Management team as appropriate.
Provides quality customer service to Texas Health employees, visitors, and guest.
• Greets people with courtesy and respect using the 10/5 rule
• Provides directions and assistance employees, visitors and guests
• Provide general information regarding Texas Health campuses
• Provides transport/and escorts to and from campus parking lots
Responds timely to calls for service and emergency situations.
• Assesses the situation and utilizes appropriate de-escalation measures
• Utilizes critical thinking skills and provides the appropriate level of force for the situation
• Responds to and activates the appropriate emergency response code
• Interacts with and provides assistance to Police, Fire, EMS and other emergency staff as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent Required And
Associate's Degree Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security or
closely related field Preferred
2 Years security, military or police preferred
2 years healthcare or education preferred
Licenses and Certifications
Drivers License Class C and insurable Upon Hire Required And
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer Texas level 3 within 30 Days of hire Required and
CHSO - Certified Healthcare Security Officer within 12 Months of hire And
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training Upon Hire And
ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 6 Months of hire Or
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 30 Days of hire And
ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 12 Months of hire
Ability to make independent decisions with tact and mature/positive attitude. ability to assume responsibilities. Ability to be cooperative, discreet and courteous within scope of assigned authority.
Must possess the ability to physically defend and/or restrain people.
Must successfully complete a psychological evaluation.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Neighborhood Care & Wellness Willow Park, an integrated health campus owned and operated by Texas Health Resources, opened in eastern Parker County in January 2015.
Willow Park, located about 20 miles west of Fort Worth, is a fast-growing Parker County city of more than 4,000 residents. Texas Health Willow Park features a freestanding emergency department, fitness center and three-story medical office building and serves communities like Weatherford, Aledo, Hudson Oaks and Annetta
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.