Texas Health Resources SECURITY OFFICER in Fort Worth, Texas
Able to work any 5 days in a 7 day work week; 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Associates Degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
2 Years security, military or police experience preferred.
Ability to make independent decisions with tact and mature/positive attitude. ability to assume responsibilities. Ability to be
cooperative, discreet and courteous within scope of assigned authority.
DL - Drivers License Upon Hire
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer 3 or
NCSO - Non-Commissioned Security Officer within 30 days of hire
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 30 days of hire
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support within 90 days of hire
Performs general security work in protection of persons, property and the enforcement of all applicable policies, rules and
regulations of Texas Health Resources and applicable federal, state, and local laws to prevent losses due to accidents and
• Patrols buildings and grounds for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry.
• Lock and unlock doors according to schedules.
• Provide individual and group escorts to and from parking areas.
• Identify and remove unauthorized individuals from property.
• Enforce campus parking policies/cite violations.
• Maintain compliance with all Security Department policies.
• Pursue and detain persons involved in criminal activity.
• Complete incident/offense report forms/compose narratives.
• Give directions to areas of facility, interact with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors, and staff members.
• Provide interior/perimeter of campus and parking locations driving Security Department vehicles.
Adheres to the Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau rules and regulations.
Work assigned details in areas designated as at risk or high traffic areas.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.