Texas Health Resources Stock Tech PRN in Fort Worth, Texas
Variable shift and hours as needed
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required
1 Year Relevant experience in materials management preferred
1 Year Customer service experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to meet time standards required by position. Basic computer, reading and writing skills. Good communication and
organizational skills. Ability to handle moderately difficult requests by performing necessary research.
Performs various Warehouse/Storeroom tasks including, receiving, stocking, filing of delivery paperwork/documents, including
but not limited to:
• Appropriate goods and/or services are accurately received into appropriate system.
• Shelves/inventory items are stocked daily with incoming goods.
• Non-stock items are delivered on a timely basis to the requesting department.
• Daily inventory orders and backorder releases are pulled and delivered to the requesting department.
• Daily par-level areas are counted and refilled.
• Assists with returning items to the vendor and with the shipment of repairs, etc.
• Deliver items on the same day the order arrives.
• All overnight or expedited requests are accounted for and delivered to the requesting area as quickly as possible.
• All items are placed in the correct bin location.
• All items are inspected with damaged goods being documented and reported immediately to the appropriate buyer and/or
• Ensure the integrity of the supplies/equipment is maintained.
• Ensure the continuous availability of supplies to the clinical and support departments of the hospital.
• All returns/repairs are documented correctly and sent back to the correct vendor.
• Ensure the accuracy of the automated inventory system and assists with the smooth flow of supplies.
• Assists with the removal of expired supplies and appropriate documentation and ensuring the integrity of sterile supplies.
• Standards for stocked goods are maintained and in compliance with regulatory standards (i.e. the Joint Commission).
• Assists with required inventories.
• Maintain cleanliness of the storeroom.
• Boxes are disposed of, shelves are neat and dust free, and notifies the Manager of any concerns, issues or problems with the
cleanliness of the Warehouse/Department.
• Answers the phone, returns calls, pagers and assists departments with questions, concerns and special requests.
• Works with clinical areas to review par levels or other routine supply issues.
• Documents any supplies that are requested and issued as “walk-ins”, including logging the patient ID if chargeable.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by management.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.