Texas Health Resources Stock Tech in Fort Worth, Texas
Monday - Friday, must be available to work occasional weekends.
Hours: 6:30am - 1pm
Performs various Warehouse/Storeroom tasks including, receiving, stocking, filing of delivery
paperwork/documents, including but not limited to:
Performs various Warehouse/Storeroom tasks including, receiving, stocking, filing of delivery paperwork/documents, including
but not limited to:
• Appropriate goods and/or services are accurately received into appropriate system.
• Shelves/inventory items are stocked daily with incoming goods.
• Non-stock items are delivered on a timely basis to the requesting department.
• Daily inventory orders and backorder releases are pulled and delivered to the requesting department.
• Daily par-level areas are counted and refilled.
• Assists with returning items to the vendor and with the shipment of repairs, etc.
• Deliver items on the same day the order arrives.
• All overnight or expedited requests are accounted for and delivered to the requesting area as quickly as possible.
• All items are placed in the correct bin location.
• All items are inspected with damaged goods being documented and reported immediately to the appropriate buyer and/or
• Ensure the integrity of the supplies/equipment is maintained.
• Ensure the continuous availability of supplies to the clinical and support departments of the hospital.
• All returns/repairs are documented correctly and sent back to the correct vendor.
• Ensure the accuracy of the automated inventory system and assists with the smooth flow of supplies.
• Assists with the removal of expired supplies and appropriate documentation and ensuring the integrity of sterile supplies.
• Standards for stocked goods are maintained and in compliance with regulatory standards (i.e. the Joint Commission).
• Assists with required inventories.
• Maintain cleanliness of the storeroom.
• Boxes are disposed of, shelves are neat and dust free, and notifies the Manager of any concerns, issues or problems with the
cleanliness of the Warehouse/Department.
• Answers the phone, returns calls, pagers and assists departments with questions, concerns and special requests.
• Works with clinical areas to review par levels or other routine supply issues.
• Documents any supplies that are requested and issued as “walk-ins”, including logging the patient ID if chargeable.
• Performs other job duties as assigned by management.
H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required
1 Year Relevant experience in materials management preferred
1 Year Customer service experience preferred
Required skills and abilities:
Ability to meet time standards required by position. Basic computer, reading and writing skills. Good communication and
organizational skills. Ability to handle moderately difficult requests by performing necessary research.
Texas Health Hospital Clearfork is conveniently located southwest of downtown Fort Worth just off Chisholm Trail Parkway on Clearfork Main Street. We offer imaging services, physical therapy and surgical services with an outpatient and inpatient surgical focus in Orthopedics.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.