Texas Health Resources Surgery Circulator RN / Registered Nurse/PRN/$39 per hour /Texas Health Clearfork in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Resources Clearfork Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room department to work PRN as a Surgery Circulator.
The address is 5450 Clearfork Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
The salary range is $39.00 per hour
• There is call as a component during the week at THCF that is completing the cases. This does not involve after hours or weekend call.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• 2 year minimum Registered Nurse (RN) experience in the Operating Room required
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire
• BCLS Upon Hire
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Why Texas Health Resources?
At Texas Health Clearfork we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We provide outstanding joint care and orthopedic services for the communities of North Texas and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for a top-notch, multidisciplinary joint program, we’ve got it. Plus we offer inpatient rehabilitation, imaging services and more. Our 54-bed, 150,000-square-foot facility is a statewide leader for major joint replacement surgery.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.