Texas Health Resources Surgery Circulator RN/Registered Nurse/12 Hour Days/Full Time/Southwest FW in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Resources Southwest Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Surgery department to work Full Time.
The address is 6100 Harris Parkway TX 76132.
The salary range is $26.50 minimum and $50.82 maximum, depending on experience .
Full Time, 36 hours/12 hour shifts 06:30 - 19:00, Variable Days Monday - Friday, Call Required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• 1 year minimum Registered Nurse (RN) experience in the Operating Room as a Surgery Circulator or completion of RN Residency program
• 2 years minimum experience in Ortho or General Surgery preferred as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room as a RN preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire
• BCLS (AHA)
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Get to know Texas Health. Check out our latest e-newsletter: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-IZhE7.e-K
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.