Texas Health Resources Surgery Circulator RN/Registered Nurse/Ben Hogan Surgey Center/Part Time/Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Fort Worth Ben Hogan Center seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Part Time in the Ben Hogan Surgery Department located inside of Harris Fort Worth Hospital.
The address is 1304 Pennsylvania Ave; Fort Worth TX 76104
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr– based on relevant experience.
• Shift is Days, part-time, 24 hours per week; Monday- Friday 0630-1500, with flexibility on shift time, no weekends, no call and no holidays .
*This is a outpatient surgery center that focuses on day surgery cases in orthopedics and does not require call, weekends or holidays and is a Monday-Friday position and the shift hours can be negotiated if needed . This is a surgery circulator position .
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption
1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program Required with minimum of 2 years in the Operating Room. Minimum of 1 year Endoscopy and Orthopedics experience preferred . Scrub RN experience preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req And
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req And
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Pre-Op and PACU Upon Hire Req And
PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support Pre-Op and PACU 90 Days Req
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
· Get to know Texas Health. Check out our latest e-newsletter: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-IZhE7.e-K
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.