Texas Health Resources Surgery Circulator RN/Registered Nurse/Days/Full Time/Harris Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room to work Full Time Days.
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104.
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr to Max. $50.82/hr – based on relevant experience
• Full Time
• 8 Hour Shifts
• 1 st Shift
• 40 hours per week
• Call Required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Minimum of 1 Year experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room or completion of an RN residency program.
• Minimum 2 years recent Operating Room experience
• Bachelors Degree In Nursing (BSN)
Licenses and Certifications
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.