Texas Health Resources THFW - RN/Registered Nurse, Antepartum/GYN, Full-time, 6:30AM-7PM in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Ft. Worth seeks to hire an experienced Women’s Services RN to work Full-time. This is a newly created 27-bed unit combining High Risk Antepartum and GYN patients.
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania, Ft. Worth, TX 76104.
Salary range is Minimum $26.50/hr to Maximum $50.82/hr – based on relevant RN experience
• Full time: Day shift 6:30AM-7:00PM. (3) 12-hour shifts/week, Some possible weekends and holidays. Self-scheduling.
• The Women’s Center at Texas Health Ft. Worth is a MAGNET and Texas 10-step designated facility.
• 27-bed unit combining High Risk Antepartum, GYN, Breast surgery and Postpartum patients
• Will work with GYN, post-surgical patients - variety of surgeries to include hysterectomies, breast surgeries; Postpartum (NICU moms), and Antepartum patients (all gestation levels)
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) – Graduate of an accredited nursing program is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
• Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Required
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program
*(More than 2 years Med/Surg or Antepartum or Labor & Delivery RN experience strongly preferred)
• RN – Registered Nurse licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
• NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 days is required
• EKG (telemetry monitoring) and Fetal Monitoring (EFM) will be obtained as part of competencies
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth opened a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6 th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (5 th year in a row)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.