Texas Health Resources Endoscopic Technician - PRN - GI Lab - Frisco in Frisco, Texas
Texas Health Frisco seeks to hire an Endoscopic Technician for PRN employment in their Endoscopic Services Department.
The address is Texas Health Frisco 12400 N Dallas Parkway TX 75033.
Salary: Min $16.32 – Max $24.96, based on relevant work experience.
PRN: As Needed
• Assists physicians and nurses with GI procedures
• Sets up endoscopic equipment including specific individualized equipment after assessment of patient
• Handles instrumentation from basic to complex procedures
• Communicates all ethical and legal concerns through the established chain of command
• Demonstrates teamwork and partnership in delivering care in the GI Lab
• Shares knowledge/advanced skills with co-workers to enhance efficiency of procedures
• Works with on-call team to finish call cases in most efficient, safe, manner possible
• Operates automatic scope washers and understands the principles of high level disinfection
• Keeps proper records and documents accordingly in daily logs in scope processing room
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• 1 year of GI clinical or hospital experience preferred
• CNA preferred Or Medical Assistant preferred Or EMT preferred
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support
• Detail oriented, good organizational skills
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.