Texas Health Resources Operating Room RN/Registered Nurse/0630-1700/Full Time/Frisco in Frisco, Texas
Texas Health Hospital Frisco seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room to work Full Time.
The address is 12400 N Dallas Parkway TX 75033.
Salary range is $26.50/hr to $50.82/hr – based on relevant experience
• Full Time
• 40 hours per week
• Weekday, Weekend and Holiday call required
• 6:30 AM- 1700 PM
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room or completion of an RN residency program Required
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req. and BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire and ACLS AHA Certification within 180 days of hire
• Preferred 3 years RN Operating Room Circulating experience and BSN.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.