Texas Health Resources RADIOGRAPHER in Frisco, Texas
Texas Health Frisco seeks to hire a Radiographer to work Full Time.
The address is 12400 N Dallas Parkway, Frisco, Texas 75033
Salary range is Min. $23.75/hr to Max. $35.96/hr – based on relevant experience
• Monday – Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm
• Explains procedures to patient or guardian / family member if applicable prior to exam
• Performs complex procedures including age related criteria and developmental considerations.
• Assists radiologist with complex and invasive procedures using aseptic technique
• Processes and manipulates images, analyzes image quality, troubleshoots, makes technique adjustments or repeat procedures as needed 8. Utilizes proper downtime procedures for PACS and HIS / RIS
• Assesses and recognizes the patient’s emotional, physical, developmental, cognitive and psychosocial conditions
• Handles patients with IVs, oxygen, chest tubes or other devices, and monitor patient during imaging
• Administers contrast media and other medications in accordance with medication administration guidelines
• Demonstrates the knowledge and understanding of quality control and regulatory standards
• Attends departmental continuing education, meetings, and checks email in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology required
• Associates degree preferred
• 1 year radiologic technologist experience preferred
• ARRT (R) within 6 months of hire and CMRT upon hire
• BCLS within 30 days
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Medical Center have collaborated to build a new health care campus in Frisco that includes a hospital, medical office building, parking garage, green space and many amenities, including a walking trail and café. Texas Health Hospital Frisco is a health care campus designed to be a destination for the residents of Frisco and surrounding communities. Texas Health Frisco Hospital is a 73-bed full-service facility that includes surgical, imaging services, women and children’s services. The hospital will also have a 24-hour emergency department, a neonatal intensive care unit level II, orthopedics, Med-Surg and critical care. Texas Health Frisco will be hiring 300 employees including nursing, surgical, respiratory, imaging, therapy, pharmacy, materials management, patient care techs, quality, risk, engineering, security, and patient access. Additionally, UT Southwestern is planning on bringing the following specialties to the campus: neurosciences, orthopedic surgery, oncology, ENT, and pediatric subspecialties. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.