Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Full Time - Nights in Frisco, Texas
Texas Health Frisco is seeking an Registered Nurse for their Acute care unit.
The address is Texas Health Frisco 12400 Dallas Parkway Frisco, Texas 75033
Hourly Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. –based on relevant experience
7P-7A 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will care for the Medical patient. The registered nurse will be working in a new facility, in a 30 bed unit. This is an evolving unit with growing pains, so flexibility is a must. The Registered Nurse is expected to provide exceptional care for our patients through THR's values, respects, compassion and excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing Required. RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• BSN preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
*Strongly prefer candidates to have 2 years of acute care experience.
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.