Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse, NICU - Part Time, Nights in Frisco, Texas
Registered Nurse, NICU
Our fast-growing hospital in Frisco is looking for an experience NICU nurse to join the team. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Frisco, 12400 N Dallas Parkway, Frisco, Texas, 75033
Work hours: Part Time, 24 Hours; 7:00pm – 7:00am
NICU Department highlights:
· 8 bed NICU in rapidly growing Collin County
· 6 beautiful, private rooms, including 2 that accommodate multiples
· Level II designation and working toward Level III in 2023
Here’s What You Need
· Diploma in Nursing required or
· Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program or
· BSN preferred
· One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
· One year of NICU experience strongly preferred
· RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator, and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do
· Assesses the patient
· Plans the care of the patient
· Intervenes as appropriate
· Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
· Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
· Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
· Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Texas Health Frisco is a 93-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital, and medical office community offering primary care and multispecialty medicine. Our location in the North DFW area provides convenient care to the residents of Frisco and surrounding areas. We specialize in women’s services, outpatient surgery, NICU and emergency medicine. Plus, we’ve earned Magnet® status, Joint Commission certifications and we’re a Baby Friendly designated facility. You belong here.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program, as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.